Incredible Smiles, One Patient at a Time
At Erhart Orthodontics, we treat each one of our patients as the center of attention when you call or visit our office. We aim to provide personalized attention and unparalleled customer service, because we truly care.
You are important to us! We want to learn who you are, celebrate your achievements, and build a lasting relationship with you ... all while helping you achieve the healthy, beautiful smile you desire. We are here to serve and help you and are honored to be partners in the transformation of your smile!
A Commitment to Personalized Care
Dr. Erhart and each of his staff are committed to making sure you have the best possible orthodontic experience.
- If you’re apprehensive about a procedure, we’ll spend as much time as you need walking you through the process, listening to your concerns, and providing reassurance.
- If you’re an adult who’s hesitant about starting treatment and concerned about the impact in your daily life, we’re glad to meet with you multiple times and work with you to find the approach that fits with your life.
- If you have a particularly complex situation, we’ll assign you to our senior staff members who will oversee each visit.
- If you’re a parent with questions, we’re always glad to set up a time to talk with Dr. Erhart.
- If you have need of coordination for additional treatment, we’ll take care of it.
- Each of you can be assured we use advanced technologies and techniques, and never neglect the human touch, to enhance your orthodontic treatment experience.
Your Orthodontic Journey
Many patients start orthodontic treatment feeling uncomfortable about their smile. They may hide their crooked teeth behind their hand or lips, or duck their head when they smile. They may also feel uncertain in social settings and insecure when meeting people. All that changes as they begin their orthodontic journey.
Every day, we see patients begin to perk up, make eye contact, and — best of all — begin to smile. As they look in the mirror, and at the photos we took before starting treatment, they can see the change in their appearance. By the time they’re finished, our patient has blossomed: Their self-esteem has grown and they’re confident in how they look. Instead of hiding their smile, they’re ready to share it with the world!
We’ll be by your side at every step. We’ll explain what will happen at each visit, update you when we’re done, and encourage your questions, too. We’ll also teach you about your oral health and why it’s important to develop good home dental hygiene practices, along with making healthy nutrition and lifestyle decisions. Our goal is to have you finish your journey with the amazing smile of your dreams, and the knowledge and passion to keep it healthy for a lifetime!
Contact our Naperville, IL orthodontic office and schedule your complimentary consultation today!