Caring for Patients as Family
Dr. Erhart is a licensed specialist in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics, and has a practice limited to orthodontics for children, adolescents, and adults. He is dedicated to providing each and every one of his patients with individualized attention and personalized treatment plans based on their treatment goals. He truly treats his patients as he would his own family; he will give you his honest opinion on your treatment, even if that means your best option is to keep your or your child’s smile just as it is!
Dr. Erhart enjoys getting to know his patients and their families throughout treatment and always has their best interests and overall health and well-being in mind with each and every decision he makes. His goal, and that of all his team members, is to work with each patient to create the beautiful smile they’ve always wanted!
With his years of experience and continuing education, Dr. Erhart has selected the latest and greatest technologies and treatment modalities to incorporate into his practice. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology and leading-edge treatment methods, Dr. Erhart is able to put his orthodontic expertise to use in the best possible way, which enables him to provide patients with the most detailed diagnoses and most efficient and comfortable treatment possible in orthodontics today.
- Bachelor of Science in biology – Marquette University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Northwestern University; awarded the Certificate of Merit from the Academy of Oral Medicine for achievement, proficiency, and promise in the field of oral medicine
- Postdoctoral hospital residency – University of Chicago
- Graduate residency in orthodontics and specialty certificate in orthodontics – University of Missouri
Dr. Erhart is an active member of the following organizations:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Illinois Society of Orthodontists (served as president 2015-2016)
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society