3D imaging with lower radiation exposure than a traditional 2D panoramic x-ray
At Erhart Orthodontics, patient safety is always a top priority. Choosing only the best time to take x-rays and using the safest equipment available are just a few of the ways in which we help keep our patients safe. Our office is proud to utilize the i-CAT FLX Cone Beam 3D machine. This technology allows us – and you, as our patient – several advantages:
- Allows for a 3D image at a lower dose than a traditional 2D panoramic x-ray. This means Dr. Erhart does not need to compromise between image quality and patient safety!
- Allows Dr. Erhart to select the appropriate scan for each patient at the lowest possible exposure level
- Provides highly complex 3D images to allow Dr. Erhart to develop more exact diagnoses and more effective treatment plans
- Allows for a more comfortable patient experience
- Patient is seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- Most scans take under 8 seconds to capture
Our office is pleased to offer i-CAT FLX 3D imaging to our patients. Come and see for yourself what it's like to receive an advanced, patient-friendly x-ray experience. We would be happy to show you what we can do for you!